Code in the Schools 3rd Annual Game Jam
Stop playing video games and start making them!
Code in the Schoolsâ€™ Annual Game Jam is a one-day event where youth 5th grade through 12th grade work in teams to create an original video game in less than 12 hours!
This year, teams will use Unity 2D to design and code video games based on a theme that will be revealed the morning of the jam. Teams will have all day to work on their games and our panel of expert judges will award prizes in the evening.
Registrants receive a Code in the Schools t-shirt and goody bag. Meals and snacks are provided.
This event is free and open to the public.
Pre-Game Jam workshops will be held on TBD dates.
For more information or to volunteer, visit http://www.codeintheschools.org/how-we-work/game-jam/.
- 8:00am- Team Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00am- Unity 2D Refresher
- 10:00am- Break into Team Rooms
- 12:00pm- Lunch and Industry Demo
- 12:30pm- Teams Design and Code
- 4:00pm- Snack
- 6:30pm- Teams Submit Final Game
- 7:00pm- Pizza and Awards Ceremony