Baltimore has one of the country's most vibrant health and sciences communities. Entrepreneurs, investors, academics and researchers are working on commercializing the brain power here.
Join us for Switch Baltimore on Monday, Sept 28th as we "switch" up the conversation on what the city is best known for and focus on the future of health IT, commercialized sciences and other related innovations.
A panel of experts will kickoff the event with a discussion on the current issues and trends and what that means for the future. Following that discussion, watch five, pre-selected commercialized technologies in the health and sciences as they participate in 10 minute demo pitches. A panel of experts will provide feedback on the pitches, ask questions and engage the audience in a wrap-up conversation.
Join us and take part in the continued growth of Baltimore's community of health and science professionals, startups and innovators.
Interested in demoing? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:00 - 1:30 p.m. Registration & Networking
- 1:30 p.m. Welcome and Introductions
- 1:45 p.m. Panel Discussion Begins
- 2:30 p.m. Short Break
- 2:40 p.m. Demo Pitch Introduction
- 2:40 - 3:30 p.m. Demo Pitches
- Sisu Global Health
- Vasoptic Medical Inc.
- 3:30 - 4:00 p.m. Demo Pitch Feedback and Q&A
- Miriam Boer, Founder and CTO, Sonify Biosciences
- Patrick Dougherty, Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore
- Dr. Christopher W. Kersey, Partner and Managing Member, Camden Partners
- Rana Quraishi, Ph.D., Director of New Ventures, University of Maryland, Baltimore
Demo Pitch Feedback Panelists
- Mary Morris, EAGB
- Ravi Shah, A-Level Capital
This event is a part of Baltimore Innovation Week's Civic Conference Day. Check out the full list of Civic Conference events.